Intelligent learning environment for personalized learning
“All the assignments in YipTree have a clear appearance and the progress monitoring is very beneficial.”
-Sanna K. Teacher
AI based LMS developed in Finland by Finnish pedagogues.
Every student should have their own personal teacher
Watch demo videos
Aren’t you having enough time for guidance of pupils because documentation, lesson preparation, checking the assignments and continuous evaluation of students take so much time? Are you interested of personalized learning but at the same time having a lack of resources for that? Would you like to offer more guidance and help for students who are leaving behind? Look how YipTree solves those common problems, reduces teachers’ workload and improves the learning experience.
“The user interface of YipTree is perfectly structured. YipTree is a learning environment that will make learning easier. “ Leonie, student, Ökumenisches Domgymnasium, Magdeburg Germany
”YipTree is very simple to use and it is very easy to save data into YipTree” Josephine, student, Ökumenisches Domgymnasium, Magdeburg Germany
“All the assignments in YipTree have a clear appearance and the progress monitoring is very beneficial.” Sanna K. Teacher, Finland
“YipTree appealing and colorful and everything can be found easily.” Emma, student, Ökumenisches Domgymnasium, Magdeburg Germany
”YipTree is easy to use. I recommend YipTree for everyone!” Irini, student, Ökumenisches Domgymnasium, Magdeburg Germany
“YipTree is visually clear and it is easy for teachers to learn how to use it and also for students. Teachers can create learning content by themselves or utilizing pictures and other materials on web. I think that YipTree is suitable also for students with special needs because it is handy to create assignments that take special needs into account.” Mia A. Teacher, Finland
“Tree navigation is very simple and it is easy to monitor children’s progress.”
– Riitta F. Opettaja
“Employees are very helpful and warm.” – Jaakko K. Teacher, Jyväskylä, Finland
“Teacher’s tracking and feedback tools are versatile and relevant.” – Jaakko K. Teacher, Jyväskylä Finland
“The user interface is pleasant.” – Jaakko K. Teacher, Jyväskylä Finland
“It is really easy for both the teacher and the students to use YipTree.” – Leena, Teacher, Jyväskylä Finland
“YipTree’s tasks motivate and inspire many students more than the tasks in the workbook.” – Leena, Teacher, Jyväskylä Finland
“In YipTree I see which tasks caused difficulties for students and which topics should be practiced more with the students.” – Laura, Teacher, Jyväskylä Finland
Request demo accounts
Request free demo accounts to experience and explore a Finnish personal learning environment by yourself. To get as comprehensive and successful experience as possible, please contact us via contact-page and receive demo accounts.
Together with demo accounts we will also provide you the user manual and pricing information. If you are having any questions about YipTree in general, demo accounts or pricing policy, please contact us via email or phone.
To calculate the exact price, we need some specific information such us the number of users accounts that you are going to need. Please contact us for pricing information.
Values of YipTree
Learning is all about individual’s weaknesses, strengths, interests and learning styles. That is why key to a successful learning is furthering individualism. YipTree’s clever learning environment has been created to adapt learning paths individually according to pupil’s skill level.
Learning isn’t just a part of childhood. Learning is a lifelong process. Internalizing new skills and subjects plays a big role in the changing world. Our service supports that never-ending process of learning.
Fun and exitement
Experiencing and understanding new things, subjects and phenomena is first of all exciting. One of our main values is to maintain and increase pupils´interest and inspiration in the learning process.
Nothing can be achieved completely alone and learning isn’t an exception. YipTree has been developed with an idea that pupils can help, support and communicate with each others.
We believe that everyone regardless of time, place or personal weaknesses and strengths have their right to learn and achieve. That’s why equality is one of our key values when it comes to the product development of YipTree.
Pupils are in the focus
First of all, the whole service has been developed around the pupils. The meaning of every function in YipTree is to help pupils in the personal learning process.
- Cloud service
- Can be used with any device and can be accessed anywhere with single sign-on for all integrated services.
- Possibility to sign in with Google credentials
- Automatically adapts students learning paths according their skill level and personal learning goals
- Helps to identify learning problems and provides ways to solve the issues, for example by providing alternative learning material
- Provides insights to future career opportunities in STEM subjects and professions
- Tutors and supports students in their tasks, helps finding information from right places and encourages to ask help from each other and trying out new ways to learn
- Automatically creates metadata for courses and learning materials by analyzing the content
- Artificial intelligence can be seen as active virtual characters assisting, guiding and supporting users in their personal learning.
- With YipTree you can purchase English learning material packages for grades 4, 5, 6, and 7, of Finnish school system.
- Teachers can easily upload their course materials and test and quizzes into library.
- Our solution is able to integrate the most popular learning materials, such as learning games and learning tools by using latest e-learning standards: IMS LTI, IMS QTI, Common Cartridge and SCORM.
- YipTree’s learning material is rich in metadata (IEEE LOM standard) enabling easy and intelligent searches and material recommendations.
- Using Experience API, we are able to store and collect learning information efficiently not only from our learning activities, but also from different learning environments and external learning materials.
- For exciting and motivating user experience YipTree includes gamification elements:
- YipTree provides personalized learning paths through different selection steps during the course. In these selection phases students choose difficulty level and personal learning goals.
- After successful completion of courses and learning assignments YipTree rewards students with learning badges.
- Navigation between course topics in YipTree happens in a new way: lessons are organized in a “tree” -structure, which makes navigation easier and fun. Learning trees works as mind maps that shows the relations between topics.
- Our intelligent and versatile learning analytics and progress tool bring the possibility for teachers and students to monitor and analyse their learning process and identify possible learning difficulties.
- Our solution doesn’t only monitor user’s learning results, but other kind of learning activities, such as social activity, time spent on tasks and general activity in the PLE.
- In the evaluation view, teachers can view the answers of multiple pupils at the same time, which highly facilitates the evaluation process.
- Discussion boards familiar from social media can be used for organizing learning activities, sharing interesting topics and learning material.
- With YipTree’s various tools it is easy and smooth to create digital learning materials, for example drag&drop- and multiple choice assignments and interactive videos.
- With YipTree’s test and quizzes tool is possible to create versatile and visual tests and quizzes with automatic checking.
- Group submissions enables pupils to learn together.
- YipTree also includes portfolio tool for pupils. Portfolio supports the idea of lifelong learning.